Ravi Teja Images
Ravi Teja, an Indian film actor, is best known as Mass Maharaja in Tollywood. He got his initial break with the film ‘Karthavyam’. After in 1999 Ravi won the prominent Nandi Special Jury Award, for his movie “Nee Kosam.” He was featured in a few movies like Kick, Idiot, Vikramarkudu, Khadgam, Bhadra, and Power. Ravi Teja has shown up in over a sixty films. He made his Bollywood big appearance with 1992 film Aaj Ka Goonda Raj. In the year 2015, he was in seventy fourth position with earnings of Rs. 12.5 crore.
Actor Ravi Teja was conceived as named Ravi Shankar Raju Bhupatiraju on 26 January in the year 1968 in Jaggampeta, Andhra Pradesh. Because of his father’s job, he has done his tutoring in many spots which incorporate Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Bhopal lastly in N.S.M. Public school Vijayawada. He has finished Bachelor’s degree in Arts from Siddhartha Degree College, Vijayawada. Because of his affection for films, Ravi Teja moved to Chennai and started his acting career with little roles. He has likewise worked as Krishna Vamsi assistant director. He is a huge aficionado of legendary actors late Sr NTR and Amitabh Bachchan.
Ravi Teja Images Collection
- Relatively few individuals realize that Ravi Teja’s full name is Ravi Shankar Raju Bhupatiraju. When he made his entrance in the industry, he altered his name as Ravi Teja.
- He wedded Kalyani in the year 2002 and the couple blessed with two children, Mokshadha and Mahadhan.
- He finished a bachelors degree in arts at Siddhartha College, Vijayawada.
- At the beginning of his career, pro movie producers YVS Chowdary and Gunasekhar were his roommates in Chennai.
- He finished his primary education in North India and grew up in Northern parts of India as his father is a Railway Employee.
- He served as an assistant director for a couple of Telugu films and Bollywood serials.
- Krishna Vamsi, a creative director, made a big turning point to Ravi Teja. He served as Krishna Vamsi’s Ninne Pelladutha assistant director. Amid that time, Krishna Vamsi saw Ravi Teja’s ability and offered a lead role in Sindhuram.
- He got a Nandi award for his film Nee Kosam, which was coordinated by Srinu Vaitla in 1989. Ravi Teja’s association made him a star saint. They both collaborated for five times.
- Right now, Ravi Teja is making arrangements to make his introduction in direction.
Ravi Teja and Director Gopichand Malineni are at the end of the day collaborating for an up and coming venture. Earlier the couple gave hit films like “Wear Seenu” and “Balupu.” Right now the script work of the film is going on, and meanwhile, Ravi Teja will finish his present commitments. The yet-untitled film can be expected to move from August. Ravi Teja has signed a movie under Anil Ravipudi’s direction titled “Raja..The Great”. It is being created by Dil Raju and will have Mehreen Kaur Pirzada as the female lead. He will assume the role of a blind man. The movie will hit the screens on 25 August 2017. The actor will also be found in the movie “Touch Chesi Chudu,” and Two gorgeous actresses Lavanya Tripathi and Raashi Khanna will play the affection interest of Ravi Teja under Vikram Sirikonda’s direction.